Thursday, January 24, 2008

Moving House....


Yes, I totally concur with anna that moving house is a pain in the arse! I'm moving this weekend and have been in total denial that this weekend is approaching....fast! I have a few boxes here and there and have disposed of lots of stuff! The opp shops have been heaving at the seams!! However, change is always good; that's what life is all about; adapting to new and exciting situations. I've decided that I love semi colons, you may have noticed. I do tend to use them inappropriately at times, I must admit. Sorry about that. I start back at work next week. Usually, one would equate more work=less craft. However, I am hoping I will be even more inspired in my spare time. I haven't been as productive as I would have liked these holidays; but I'm not going to beat myself up about it. I guess I'm going to take a step back this year and not place any unrealistic expectations on myself. False expectations lead to dissapointment. I plan on making a softie. I've sort of avoided it for a while, making clothes and other one dimensional items. I've never made one in my life. I did make a few bits and bobs of the kind in my youth; but not today's version of a wizz bang softie. And YOU people out there are so inspiring! I can't wait to get my new sewing room up and running. It's a sun-room with glass all around, so lot's of natural light will surround me while I work!

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Good luck with the move. New craft room sounds fab!

Unknown said...

Good luck this weekend, looks like you might get some rain as well, we had some rain but it wasn't too bad in the end, just lots of heavy lifting!

Kirsty said...

I can't wait to see your new craft room.

Check these out!

Check these out!
Assorted items...

Groovy dress made from curtains

Groovy dress made from curtains