Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Doggie Bones!




HA! Finally, got to borrow a camera, thanks mum. As a blogger, life without a camera can be a little disheartening. Our camera has simply dissapeared! I am convinced that our house ate it. Either that, or our son accidently threw it in a box, which then may have been carted to the opp shop. Oh well.... Anyway, I have a myriad of projects and ideas but simply dont know where to start! I have however, managed to bash out a few doggie bones. I first made one of these for Rudi our retriever about 3 years ago. I make them out of old corduroy trousers. He still has the original one floating about my parents garden somewhere. They will take a bit of 'mild' chewing. However, they are mainly for dogs who simply like to carry stuff about!!

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Very cute - our pup would eat that in about 2 seconds though - he chews EVERYTHING.

CurlyPops said...

They are so cute! I might try one for my dog. Thanks for commenting on my new blog. You are my very first commenter (and probably the first person to read it too)!

Check these out!

Check these out!
Assorted items...

Groovy dress made from curtains

Groovy dress made from curtains