Friday, January 4, 2008

A busy break...




Christmas day was spent at my house this year for the first time ever. My mother kindly untied the apron strings this year. The free range turkey and ham was enjoyed immensley along with mum's icecream christmas pudding (the most beautiful tasting concoction ever!). My dad scared us all at the dinner table momentarily( we thought he was having a heart attack!) He tucked into his turkey just a bit too quickly! Our friends came down from Sydney for the next five days and we enjoyed showing them and their little boy around the hills and alot of bumming around to match! The next five days were spent in Mt buffalo, camping and swimming in the river. More details soon...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the comments about the househunting. I see you're a teacher and you mentioned the hills! That is all very familiar to me. I just finished working in Pakenham teaching Year 9 students.

Check these out!

Check these out!
Assorted items...

Groovy dress made from curtains

Groovy dress made from curtains