I got the idea to paint my cupboard with chalkboard paint from REALLIVING Magazine. Of course, my son doesn't seem to be very interested, but I use it all the time for lists,lists and more lists!!! The table, I bought for $100 dollars from an antique shop in the hills. It's great for having breakkie on, or just for dumping stuff somewhere when it's on it's way somewhere else. The beauty of it is that it doesn't take up alot of room and is asthectically very pleasing.The mirror came from my Nan's house. I am finally starting to get organised.
Tag Rules 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
SEVEN FACTS..... 1. I have decide my favourite NO 1. cheap biscuit of the month award has to go to : Chocolate coated Scotch Fingers. Lovely with a cup of milky Earl Grey tea.
2. I'm not great at putting random or wierd facts about myself out there in any kind of sequential order.
3. I'm not a great coffee drinker. I love it but a little goes a long way and can keep me up half the night.
4. I, like many others suffer from O.R.A.O.M disorder. This is a direct result of starting one project and then starting another without finishing the first and so on.This acronym stands for: Occasional Random Acts Of Mess Disorder. Hey, gotta love those labels!!
5. I CANNOT STAND the way our society has a label for everthing!!! SAD,ADHD,BIPOLAR,ODD,ETCETCETC......It is so convenient these days just to go to the doctor and pop a pill and not actually deal with the problem that has caused the stress/depression in the first place.It especially saddens me when parents who may be going through a bad patch and their child is depressed, rush their child offf to the doctor to have them 'cured'. Anyway, I know there are SOME serious illnesses out there, but really, we have a responsibility to these children, not to turn them into craving drug addicted lunatics by the time they are adults.
6. I love chocolate. Especially Lindt balls and and dark chocolate with almonds or the like.
7. I have had two major career changes and lots of little mini random jobs in between.
How beautiful is this rain? I'm a little confused though, isn't it supposed to be summer? I'm a little sad because I feel that my crafty spark has been completely zapped out of me. The 'work thing' has killed it. How can I reignite that spark again? I didn't make the Etsy meet over the weekend either.