Sunday, February 24, 2008

New housey bits




I got the idea to paint my cupboard with chalkboard paint from REALLIVING Magazine. Of course, my son doesn't seem to be very interested, but I use it all the time for lists,lists and more lists!!! The table, I bought for $100 dollars from an antique shop in the hills. It's great for having breakkie on, or just for dumping stuff somewhere when it's on it's way somewhere else. The beauty of it is that it doesn't take up alot of room and is asthectically very pleasing.The mirror came from my Nan's house. I am finally starting to get organised.

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That little table is gorgeous. I love old pieces of furniture with a bit of history to them.

Penny said...

I love the table too!

Kirsty said...

I love a chalkboard & the cupboard idea is a goodie. I've finally got around to my 7 things tag - sorry I took soooo long.

Check these out!

Check these out!
Assorted items...

Groovy dress made from curtains

Groovy dress made from curtains