Sunday, December 16, 2007

Owen's pirate party!




My son had his big '03' party yesterday. There were party pies and cheezles all round, while the kiddies played pass the parcel, pin the bones on the pirate ship flag and a good old fashioned hunt for treasure. I don't advise doing BLACK buttercream icing though, one of the kids thought it might be licorice. It's also a bit messy; but hey, it's how it looks that counts. In typical, high strung pre-party fashion, I finished the cake 5 minutes before everyone arrived! I made Owen a little t-shirt out of a ladies stripey top. I couldn't convince him to wear his pirate hat though!

2 comments:

boobook said...

thank you for stopping by. What a GREAT Pirate Ship Cake. With Curly Whirly's and all!!
looked like a great day!!

Rebecca said...

Hi Celeste,

Yes it was a fantastic day, the kids and I had a ball. Your blog looks interesting, it's a good way for me to keep up with Owen's everyday activities.

Bec

Check these out!

Check these out!
Assorted items...

Groovy dress made from curtains

Groovy dress made from curtains