Saturday, December 1, 2007

A hot day at the market...

My very first day with my newly made childrens clothes (made by yours truly and my mum). Arrived all ready for action. Unfortunately, there wasn't much action in the spot I was in. A few people poked and prodded. The sun was sooooo hot, and it seemed that I was in the only spot with NO SHADE whatsoever. I ended up packing up everything by 11am (the market was due to finish at 1pm). The good thing,however, is that I had no expectations of how the day would pan out. I spent the next two hours wandering around and chatting to some wonderful people.

PS. Note to self- need umbrella

1 comment:

Em said...

Have you only just started going to the markets? That is my plan for 2008 as I am just starting my own craft business. Any tips on ways to get started?

Check these out!

Check these out!
Assorted items...

Groovy dress made from curtains

Groovy dress made from curtains