Saturday, May 3, 2008

It's been a while....


Oooooh, I love this time of the year. It's so inspiring and of course I love the Autumn colours. I have just planted some flowering gum trees around my property and have some onion and silverbeet seeds propagating in trays on top of the piano in the sunroom.I went to a jumble sale today but resisted buying too much crap as I have made a pact to chuck stuff so I have room for my new creations. I have made one doll and cut out another. I have also cut out a number of fabric squares. This has been the case for two months. I progress very slowly. When I work most of the week, I tend to procrastinate and say;
"I'll sew once this is all tidied up." Then it's too late and I'm too tired. I always seem to look for distractions. I guess I just need to get into 'plodding along' mode again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're trying hard to lose kilograms then you certainly need to start following this brand new custom keto plan.

To produce this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are effective, painless, price-efficient, and delicious.

Since their grand opening in January 2019, hundreds of people have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a certified keto plan can offer.

Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones given by the keto plan.

Check these out!

Check these out!
Assorted items...

Groovy dress made from curtains

Groovy dress made from curtains