Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sewing Frenzy...

I made the coolest dress yesterday(photo soon). It is a size 8 girls dress I copied from a cute dress I bought at an opp shop. It was really easy peasy. It has no facing. I simply ironed and sewed round a hem because the material is really heavy anyway.
I tried it on my friends daughter yesterday who is 8 and it fits perfectly! Although, it is kind of more like a dress over pants or a skirt as it's a little bit short. I I bought 3 paisley curtains from an opp shop at about 2 bucks each. I will make pants, skirts and dresses!
I have also been propagating tomato seeds which are ready to transplant. My son loves eating the lettuce which is VERY exciting!

No comments:

Check these out!

Check these out!
Assorted items...

Groovy dress made from curtains

Groovy dress made from curtains